Nov 01 2011
The Ghost Catcher Camera aka (The G.C.C.)
This Android Application incorporates the phones camera and electromagnetic sensor. It allows the user to automatically capture photos when there is a fluctuation in the EMF Field. The photos are automatically saved to a folder in the phone named The G.C.C. These photos are captured immediately upon fluctuation at the rate of 10 per 2 seconds. The EMF meter has a similar layout as a K2 but with 12 leds. Each led represents a range of 250mg. It also has a reading window that shows the exact EMF reading in miligauss. The G.C.C. is auto calibrating.
Tools and Options included:
1. The G.C.C. - (See above for description)
2. The E.V.P. Catcher - This uses the digital recorder function built into the phone and includes an amplitude reader for viewing the sound waves for audio anomalies during an EVP session or a silence session. The audio is automatically and can be downloaded for further review.
3. The Logger - This captures the G.C.C. session and/or the audio session and shows the fluctuations in a log. This can be emailed, downloaded, or printed out for further review.
1. Camera flash can be turned on or off
2. Number of photos can be chosen at a quantity of 1 through 10.
3. The range of EMF needed to trigger the camera can be chosen. The the full range is 0 to 3000+ miligauss. This is broken into 250mg sections (example 0-250mg is your 1st choice -- this will trigger the camera at any fluctuation from 0-250mg).
4. Camera picture quality can be increased or reduced.
Application by Paratools LLC
coded by A.G.E. (Al-Ghanim Enterprises)
Comments The Ghost Catcher Camera
Share The Ghost Catcher Camera